maanantai 29. joulukuuta 2008

Abandoned?

No, you have not been abandoned. But I can understand you feel abandonded and hurt. I didn't mean to do that. I hope it won't damage your delicate soul forever. But believe me, it is not you, it is me. And I did miss you. But it was my favourite season of the year, Christmas. So, instead of writing anything I just...



... enjoyed the beautiful scenery...





... oh did I enjoy the beautiful scenery!




... I played with a little cutiepie...



... No, better make that two cutiepies...



... But we cannot forget this all-exhausted (after opening all the presents) third cutiepie, either...




The yellow puppy lab is friends' of ours. But don't they look perfect together? I think I need another one. Brown or yellow, this time.















... and I spend hours relaxing in a wooden hottub in cold winter night... Sometimes alone, sometimes with company.




And spend time with friends and family, cooked a whole lot, ate too much, had my first flat tire, and did all sort of other things. And spending the holiday in a cottage kind of takes the edge of the cleaning: it is a cottage, it doesn't have to be in tip-top condition every minute. I kind of liked that...


But now I am back in China. Unfortunately, I have to say. I was already wired up staying a bit longer in Finland, but it got all complicated, due to tax legislation and travel agent screw-up (oh, they will pay for it, they will pay dearly for cutting short my visit). Tell you all about it some day...

Ei kommentteja: