maanantai 29. kesäkuuta 2009

Enjoy... classifieds

We got into talking about Shanghai Enjoy Classified's personal ad's with my friend this weekend. She asked why I read them. Why? Why??? See for yourselves. Because it is a lot funnier than most comedies they broadcast in TV.

Now, it may seem I am laughing at their deficient english. Which is partly true. But no offense intended. And I am kind of allowed to, since mine is far from perfect, too. And I really doubt they read my blog anyway.


But there is one pre-requisite: do not read on unless you are tired. I mean really tired.

Special quality:

So did your boyfriend run away? Why are you telling so much about yourself? That won't help us identify your boyfriend if we happen to run into him?

Are you the one? Do you "take seize the day to the principle of value"?

Are you her marrage object?


Bill Clintonian definition of what is "not sex"...


Some are very particular about the nationality of the true love they are looking for:







Who do you think you are fooling you pervert???



"I was a strong muscle guy from U.S"? That's great but what happened? I think your possible clients are more interested what you are now.


**************************************
Oh, and the pics from Korea will appear as soon as I buy a new memory card reader. So before Christmas, I promise.

Ei kommentteja: